Everyone’s eyes are on the flamboyant iPhone 8 which is going to be unveiled on September 12, Tuesday at 9:00 pm Dubai Time, (10:00 am Pacific Time). The event is going to be held at the new Steve Jobs Theatre.
There is no doubt that iPhone 8 is going to be exorbitantly priced because it comprises of stellar specs which we have never seen before. iPhone 8 is said to be the best of the iPhone series.
As per the reports in Verge and Gizmodo, iPhone 8 will price approximately AED3600.
In the past no ever iPhone was as expensive as this one. There are many spectacular features in iPhone 8 which makes it to be an expensive device.
Here are some of the interesting features of the forthcoming Apple handset-
* Portrait Lighting - 9to5Mac says that the new camera will support different kinds of lighting conditions when taking portraits. These will enhance the capabilities of the native flash while taking photos.
* New video speeds - The highest video speed according to the leak is 1080p HD at 240 fps.
Can't stop watching this Face ID setup animation from the leaked iOS 11 GM build. So cute! pic.twitter.com/SMvjFo7Was
— Mike Rundle (@flyosity) September 9, 2017
* Face ID - This new facial recognition feature will allow users to unlock their iPhones by just looking at it.
Latest posts by PriceDeals (see all)
- OnePlus 6 Vs Asus ZenFone 5Z - July 16, 2018
- Honor Note 10 Specs, Release Date and Price in Dubai UAE - July 14, 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Specs, Release Date and Price in Dubai UAE - July 13, 2018