The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and the iPhone X released just a few days ago. Since then, iPhone X has been getting a lot of attention and the Cupertino Company has discussed a lot about its stunning features.
But when it comes to the other two variants iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, Apple didn’t talk much about them. But recently, a group of people from iFixit, a website, deconstructed the iPhone 8 and the iPhone 8 Plus and explored some fantastic specs which were not announced by the giant multinational company.
Here are some of the unknown facts-
- The team from iFixit revealed that the iPhone 8 holds a 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM which is just perfect to render a buttery smooth swift performance.
- The handset replenishes its power from a 1821mAh battery which is lower than the iPhone 7 battery which had a battery capacity of 1960mAh.
- When it comes to the chipset, the iPhone 8 runs on a Qualcomm MDM9655 Snapdragon X16 LTE modem (which allows Gigabit speed on the LTE interface).
- As per iFixit, the degree of arrangement or the score of repairability is 6 (on a scale of 0-10, where 10 is the easiest level of repairing).
We know that the iPhone 8 sports 4.7 inches IPT multi-touch Retina HD display with a resolution of 1334 x 750 pixels. It is also dust and water-resistant, the smartphone is IP67 certified. The iPhone 8 also comprises of stereo speakers and A11 Bionic processor with M11 motion co-processor.
The brand new CPU is 64-bit and comes with six cores (2 high performance and 4 high efficiencies) which leads to high-end execution
Latest posts by PriceDeals (see all)
- Samsung is rumored to launch the most powerful gaming smartphone - July 26, 2018
- Top 5 upcoming smartphones will release in the end of 2018 - July 26, 2018
- Google Fuchsia is the new operating system to end Android - July 25, 2018