Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 blasted in a shop in Bengaluru, India. The incident was recorded on the CCTV cameras of the shop. Surprisingly, the smartphone caught fire in a shop and not at home. Now, this incident reminded us the Note 7’s unfortunate incident.
The customer’s smartphone Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was not connected to the charger or any accessory at the time of the blast. Instead, the mobile was with in the hands of the retailer. It is a rare case. It is because mostly it is said that a phone can explode if it overheats but here this was not the case.
Nobody was injured in this accident. Had the accident taken place when a person was on call, then the case could have been very serious.
The customer purchased the Redmi Note 4 and went to a nearby local store for inserting a SIM into the handset. The owner of the store hands over the phone to the shop’s boy and as he opens the SIM slot to insert the card, then the phone suddenly bursts into flames.
Latest posts by PriceDeals (see all)
- Samsung is rumored to launch the most powerful gaming smartphone - July 26, 2018
- Top 5 upcoming smartphones will release in the end of 2018 - July 26, 2018
- Google Fuchsia is the new operating system to end Android - July 25, 2018